Expert Laser Copier, Laser Plotter and Laser Printer Repair
Efficient Printer Repair Service: LaserTek has many service options available for you or your business, including repair and cleaning for your laser printer, plotter, or laser copier.
Cleaning: Is your monochrome laser printer working, but is in need of a cleaning? If your printer needs cleaning due to toner spillage, paper dust, dirty conditions, and other problems, we can clean it so that it’s in great condition. are here to help. We
will come to your facility and clean your monochrome laser printer.
Repair: If your printer is not working or has a print quality issue, it most likely needs to be repaired instead of just cleaned. We have more experience than anyone else in the greater Pittsburgh area and can repair your printer, copier, or plotter on site.
Convenient, On-Site Service
- On Phone Diagnostic
- Services: In order to ensure that we know what is wrong with your device, we first go through a complete on-phone diagnostics check up with you. That way, we’ll understand your device’s problems and will bring the necessary equipment to fix or clean your printer.
- One Trip, One Repair: Our goal is to ensure we are prepared when we go out to your location so that we only make one trip to your location, and that it only needs one repair.
- In and Out Quickly: We work very quickly: 90% of our service to your location will have us in and out in less than an hour, and your repair will be completed.
- Quick Service: Our normal turn around to repair is one business day from time of your call!
- 100% Locally Owned and Operated: We are a 100% locally owned and operated Pittsburgh printer repair and replacement company with over 25 years of experience. There’s no reason to go anywhere else!
Drop Off Service
- Drop off your printer at our location and save on the travel fee
Free Service Programs Available
Free onsite repairs on your printers if you buy our new direct replacement toner cartridge.
Maintenance contracts on your printers can include all parts on your printer, all labor and travel time, no deductibles, and no hidden or extra costs all for one year.
- Technician will inspect all printer parts thoroughly to ensure that your printer is performing at peak performance.
Time and Materials Program
- $75 per hour, all B/W printers, MFPs, one-hour minimum, half an hour increments after the first hour, plus parts.
- All color printers are $110 for the first hour and $35 for each additional hour. $55 travel time billed on all calls.
- Multiple machine discounts on same service call.